Wednesday, July 2, 2008

qSMS - Free Keyboard Shortcut To Compose SMS

I know quite a few people who have asked if there was a keyboard shortcut to send an SMS message. Just like you can hit ‘C’ to compose an email.

qSMS is a simple application that assigns a keyboard shortcut for text messages and allows you to use the ‘Q’ as a shortcut to compose an SMS!

NOTE: Please backup your BlackBerry before trying this application!!!

UPDATE: Apparently it's not working for some with OS 4.5 Beta.

You can download it in the Apps section OTA by loading mobile.blackberrytrade.com on your device.

13 comments:

FTWrath said...

I tried finding your email but couldn't get anything.
I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate.
http://blackberryvids.com
Let me know man. I visit your site often and thought ours would work well together.
rdshyne@gmail.com

coldcc said...

It works on .48 but the Q button doesnt work have to click the icon but its still a saver.

yaqui said...

codcc, same here, i run .42 and Q doesn't trigger it.

Lloyd said...

Running .46 on a 8320 and it works great

ftg said...

Does not work on .42 on 8300..
Heh I run blackberry website as well. I have a rescue pack of an all in one applications install pack. Have a look if you feel like.

www.rottenbytes.com

thanks
andrew

Ferry said...

belajar forex

forex

bisnis internet

internet marketing

belajar internet marketing

walet

sarang walet

cd walet

sarang burung walet

rumah walet

best forex robot

best forex robots

jo said...

great.....phone

Ayoub said...

http://pinswapme.com/ - BlackBerry Community.

admin said...

qSMS is really helpful for me to compose SMS fastly.. nice tips tanks..

http://blackberryhandset.com/

Sitabahau (my nickname) said...

great smart phone

mobileappmax said...

i like blackberry phone.which is having a useful features with nominal price.
"http://mobiappsmax.com/">mobileapps

Annie said...

I live in london but most of my relatives lives in India so i am looking for that calling cards which would be beneficial to make cheap Unlimited Call to India

Tiger sparrow said...

I really like blackberry tablets and i am a technology freak i am just waiting for the blackberry tablet to come in the market Thank you so much...
Online Shopping Dubai